Saturday, August 17, 2013

Upcoming Events

Speaking of Faith Series

Tuesday, September 3rd, 4-pm, Rogue Valley Manor auditorium, 1200 Mira Mar Avenue, Medford
 I'll be talking about my Buddhist journey as part of the Speaking of Faith series organized by Father Joel, chaplain at the Manor.

Songs of the Inner Life

Wednesday, September 11th, 1pm, Ashland Senior Center, Homes Avenue, Ashland
I'm reading from my new book Songs of the Inner Life, talking about life review and signing books afterwards

The Healing Power of Memoir and Life Review

Monday,  September 16th, 7pm, Ashland Food Co-op classroom, Pioneer Street, Ashland
In this talk, I'll discuss the importance of life review as a spiritual task of later life, and explore how memoir, poetry and storytelling can be used as tools for life review.

Excerpts from A New Wrinkle

Wednesday, September 18th, 1pm, Ashland Senior Center, Homes Avenue, Ashland
I'll be sharing some songs and dialog from our life-affirming, paradigm-shifting musical revue on aging

No comments:

Post a Comment